On a brighter note, I’m still maintaining a positive attitude and I recently conducted a phone interview for the television program, ‘The Sam Lesante Show’ where the host of the program talked to me about how life in China has changed for me as a teacher since the coronavirus outbreak.
I feel at the moment that this virus pandemic may get worse for the US and other regions of the world, the virus is now in 100 countries and the number of infected people is rising. But at the same time, I feel the fear of the worldwide virus is greater than the virus itself.
Here is the link to the program I participated in –
- Always with love from Suzhou, China
Thomas F O’Neill
- WeChat: Thomas_F_ONeill
- U.S. Voice mail: (410) 925-9334
- China Mobile: 011 (86) 13405757231
- Skype: thomas_f_oneill
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/thomasf.oneill.3/