Birthday Goodies for Your Cooking Editor
Ok, so May is the Birth month of most of the members of your
famous recipe writer’s family. Mary, your editor of Pencil Stubs, has a
birthday on the 8th. Ten days later on the 18th, it’s my birthday and my
daughter’s. That was a great birthday present for dad since daughter
was born on his birthday about 30 years later. Her mom’s was easy to
remember too, although not in May, it was December 31st. But getting
back to May, all sort of assorted cousins, nephews, nieces, and such
have birthdays this month. So here is a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all us’ns
with May birthdays. And here is some goodies to celebrate with, I’ll
Here’s what ya need:
And His Family
And here’s what ya do next:
- 10 medium size tart apples (peel and slice real thin) and I
like this with them green Granny Smiths but some like red Rome Beauty’s.
2 Cups Original Bisquick™ mix
2 Cups brown sugar, packed down
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ Cup firm butter
1. Heat oven to 375°
2. Use 13x9-inch pan, don’t grease it, and scatter apples evenly in it
3. Stir next 3 ingredients together in a bowl then cut in butter til crumbly.
4. Sprinkle bowl mixture over apples and bake uncovered.
5. Check in about 35 minutes if apples are getting tender, if not cook a bit more.
(Tastes great while still warm to top with ice cream.)
This treat is safer than a cake with all them candles, ya heah?
Click on Leocthasme for bio and list of other works published by Pencil Stubs Online.
Post a Comment