Birthday Goodies for Your Cooking Editor
And His Family
- 10 medium size tart apples (peel and slice real thin) and I like this with them green Granny Smiths but some like red Rome Beauty’s.
- 2 Cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 Cups brown sugar, packed down
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ Cup firm butter
1. Heat oven to 375°
2. Use 13x9-inch pan, don’t grease it, and scatter apples evenly in it
3. Stir next 3 ingredients together in a bowl then cut in butter til crumbly.
4. Sprinkle bowl mixture over apples and bake uncovered.
5. Check in about 35 minutes if apples are getting tender, if not cook a bit more.