By Peg Jones
Humor with the Angels
Sometimes they make fun of themselves in a way that makes us understand their message a bit easier. The other day I had heard a message about symbols and there were three symbols mentions: butterflies, and rainbows, and moonbeams. This is the message, I had received:
The angels want to know we also have a sense of humor and a lot of our messages are given with a sense of humor. For laughter and joy are so good for you. When using your sense of humor you feel much lighter and you feel that you may even begin to smile or laugh out loud. We are all for laughing out loud too. It clears our mood and we feel understood, even if it is a bit silly at times. We ask you to not be afraid to let the humor come through. We love to laugh too and laugh with you too. May your angels on the moonbeams be with you in the form of butterflies as they fly through the rainbow today.
Angel blessing to all.It’s not slapstick comedy but it does make you smile. I feel they do use their sense of humor to help us keep things a bit lighter, and not to be so serious all of the time. There is a lot going on in our world, and a lot of it is very serious for us to be concerned about. I feel they like to help us not to feel all the heaviness that has been around all of us, lately.
I had asked the angels the many ways we can keep things a bit lighter for us. They had some really good ideas too, for all of us to consider.
• Write about the something that was really funny to you at the time.The angels state that to be in a continually depressed or blah mood is not good for anyone. Looking to partake in events that lift your mood is a way to keep life in balance. The angels want to say that they love helping and seeing us smiling and laughing. Let your inner child come through. So many of us forget what the inner child is truly like. The inner child may be sad or angry or hurt in some way but he secretly wants to be happy, and forgiving. Let your inner child come out gracefully and let him feel what it’s like to laugh, and to be child like again.
• Read a book of jokes.
• Watch comedians perform that you enjoy listening to.
• Watch movies that are funny to you.
• Being with old friends and having good conversation the kind that has you laughing for hours.
• Cleaning your house to music like the oldies songs...The house will get cleaner a lot faster.
The angels are not talking about being irresponsible or mean, they are talking about letting the sadness or the hurt or what is making your heart heavy to lift it with doing an activity where you find yourself smiling again.
I know for me when I am feeling heavy about something, the last thing I want to do is to be in activities that are full of humor or being silly. So I find myself to have time for me, like reading a favourite book or listening to soothing music, or meditation for a short time. This time to regroup helps me to become more of who I am and much more willing to let my inner child out a bit more. Taking care of yourself is most important. Letting yourself laugh, a really big belly laugh, makes the angels really happy because they know how happy you are.
They say to be deprived of laughter or humor can be very disheartening. They say laughter in many ways is food for the heart and humor can help you to move forward in a way that is positive for you.
Peg Jones, ALC
Angelic Life Coach
office: The Healing Center, 234 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915
website : http://pegangelicalwhispers.com
Blog : http://angelwhispersangelmessagefortheday.blogspot.com/