By Judith Kroll
The End of the Rainbow
We always talk about the pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.
- What is at the beginning of the Rainbow?
- Our hopes and dreams for starters.
Like a baby being born, Their life is just beginning. We have a part in helping to find a life filled with love.
I always had a dream with my kids in focus, and it was them on a farm running through the High Grass waiting to be harvested.
- It happened. We bought a farm, and when we owned it they ran across the field of soon-to-be baled hay.
- They milked cows, and
raised heifers and bull calves.. A life we all enjoyed being part of.
The beginning of the rainbow, could be leaving a bad situation and finding our true selves, like I left a cult.
- Just being able to think for myself, and read what I wanted to read, led me on a journey of pure love.
- The Beginning of a rainbow, is as valuable as the end of it.
They say a pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow. Perhaps it should be called a Pot of Love.
- That is when we find our life winding down, with memories
of a lifetime of love, laughter, survival, family and friends.
- When we see our next rainbow, start at the beginning of it and
smile, because we are still part of the Glorious, Colorful Rainbow!
Judith 10/28 /23