By Ara Parisien
Is it True?
- What is your deepest desire?
- Do you think it is possible to achieve?
- Do you believe your life can change in thrilling and magical ways?
- The answer is yes!
- Part of the journey of transformation utilizes a tool that we were born with. The imagination.
- It seems our imagination was conditioned into dormancy at a
very young age. We were told day-dreaming was a waste of time. That
dreaming of something you desire isn’t enough. One must toil and
struggle in order to achieve anything meaningful in life and even then
we must prepare ourselves for the moment we fail to get it.
- This is so far removed from the truth it is almost heartbreaking! It is also tremendously disempowering.
- Our imagination is a powerful tool. It is the place we can go
to time and time again to ‘live’ our desired experience before it
becomes reality. Read that again. This is precisely how the imagination
should be used to guarantee the results you prefer. Does it sound too
easy? It should! Because it is.
- In order for our desires to be realized we must already be
living the vibration and the emotion of the desire. We generate those
two all-important factors in the imagination. In order to experience the
desire in your reality there must be a vibration offered to the
Universe that it can match.
- We seem to believe this to be an irrational act. It isn’t. It
is the most natural thing for us to do. We were born with this powerful
mechanism specifically to help us manifest our heart’s desire.
What We Need To Do
- What we now need to do is to use it, trust it, and
believe it. It would bode well for us to unlearn the conditioning, and
seed a new and more productive paradigm that will serve us. We need to
be less serious and play more.
- Play more? Isn’t that being irresponsible? No! We have been
conditioned to pay far too much attention to the minutiae of details in
our life. We get buried so deep in them we forget who we are. We forget
the power we hold. We forget clarity and solutions are always present.
We forget we have the wherewithal to rise above the petty details to
feel and know the magnificence of the Source energy we are.
How Is Ths Possible?
- When we imagine ourselves to be in a different place, a
different time, having a joyful and effortless experience we are
actually exercising the imagination. We begin to live the experience we
prefer complete with all the sights, smells, sounds, touch, and
emotions. When we are in that glorious place, we are preparing to
receive this future opportunity into our life. That is how powerful we
are. The imagination is the launching pad where we invite whatever we
are focused on into our reality.
- Conversely, if we are conjuring worst-case scenarios in our
mind we are actually inviting those into our reality as well. The
choice, as always, is yours.
Imagination Is A Form Of ‘Asking’
- Ask and it is always given. No matter what it is. No
matter how much you like or dislike a scenario. It will always, always
manifest according to your focused imagination.
- So ask yourself what you are imagining, thinking, feeling, and
focusing on most. Is it all the ‘what ifs’ going on in your life? Is it
everything that is lacking in your life? Is it everything that seems to
be going wrong in your life? If it is, then you have first-hand evidence
via the results you are living right at this moment.
- Why not use your imagination to escape the lack and ‘what ifs’
and ‘what is’ in your life? Grant yourself a reprieve from everything
that has been worrying you. Go to that place where you are free. Live
there. Feel it all. Love it all. Do it often and you will absolutely be
experiencing it in one of your tomorrows.
- Imagine that!
Click on the author's byline for bio and list of other works published by Pencil Stubs Online.
This issue appears in the ezine at www.pencilstubs.com and also in the
blog www.pencilstubs.net with the capability of adding comments at the